The first Homeopath was a German medical doctor looking for something safer than what his colleagues prescribed during his lifetime. He was looking for something non-toxic. Homeopathy is used around the world. It has been used for over 200 years, with in some cases powerful results.
- Homeopathy is a very individual treatment.
- Supporting the body’s energy to heal.
Illness depletes the body of energy, we need energy to get better. When a person experiences emotional or physical illness, especially over long periods of time, exhaustion sets in. The body is trying to heal, balance or repair but might not have the strength to push through the barriers. A homeopathic remedy is thought to use a pattern or energy from a substance in nature to add support . If that happens the body naturally knows how to fix or balance itself. Homeopathic remedies are thought to work more on the laws of energy, and can go deeper than diet, herbs or vitamins.
- My experience both personally and professionally is, IT WORKS.
- IT OFFERS HOPE sometimes even when other natural treatments have not helped much.
- Homeopathic remedies have no chemical side effects.
- Homeopathic treatment is very personalized, because none of us are exactly the same or need the same things.
- Homeopathic treatment does not require a strict or rigid life style of herbs or diet to work.
- THE BODY WAS DESIGNED TO HEAL, homeopathy attempts to support that.
In classical homeopathic treatment we look for ONE constitutional remedy. The remedy I prefer is usually a liquid which easy to take. As a Classical Homeopath, I believe there is a connection or thread between all your complaints. For example, emotions affect our physical health and vice versa. Classical Homeopathy is truly holistic. By matching your complaints to a constitutional remedy the goal is see improvement mentally, emotionally, physically, and hormonally.